At Calvary Chapel, you’ll be welcomed into a friendly, casual environment by people who are excited to see you. We want you to have an idea of what to expect when you arrive at a Calvary. All you have to do from here is come as you are and find out more for yourself!
At a weekend service, you can expect:
- Each service to last a little over an hour.
- Thought-provoking and engaging messages taught directly from the Bible.
- Engaging worship music.
- Fun teaching for your kids.
Your family will enjoy:
- A place just for kids. Each weekend Calvary Kids, newborns through 5th graders, learn the truth about who God is and who they are because of Him through age-specific lessons, small groups, and trusted adult leadership.
- Jr. High Students. Features discussion, fun and relevant teaching for all 6th, 7th, and 8th grade students. (Second service only)
- A night just for teens. Unit 15 meets on Wednesdays for students 9th through 12th grade. Loaded with fast-paced worship and interactive activities, it addresses real issues teens face each day.